For one thing, Rajeev you said that the person is discraced because he sold a donkey for too high of a price which shows that you did not pay close attention to the story. In fact the person who was disgraced was discraced becasue he saw another man sell a seperate man a donkey for too much and he was not involved in the selling/buying process at all. I partially agree with your statement about how you woul rather read about a realy problem. I partially agree with it because i would rather read about a more interesting problem but to the people in Turkey this could actually be a realy problem. I don't think it is fair to them that you are saying it is not a real problem when in fact it may be a important thing to them. You also said that the more money you have the happier you are which also isnt completly ture. Yes if you have lots of money you may be happier but money dosent buy happiness. People who don't have lots of money can be happier than people who do have lots of money. I did think you had some good thoughts but i think you should think other the bigger picture and the thoughts of others first.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment