Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Don't you have any donkeys in your country - Michael Feng

This story is actually really funny.  First, this guy just comes saying I'm disgraced and then he tells a huge story on why he's disgraced and then he just keeps on saying I'm disgraced.  This story isn't the usual structure of a story.  Normally you start calmly and has rising action which leads to a climax and then falls down to the ending.  This story however starts immediately with the action and then leads down to why he is disgraced and then rises back up again and comes back to saying I'm disgraced.  It's also kind of ironic for the donkey seller when he gives the American a somewhat priceless stake for 2,500 lira which is worth  a lot more.  It's also ironic that the american tries to get a priceless rug but instead the seller gives him a priceless stake instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment