Ask a question and pose some possible responses:
Q: If you were poor peasants like the ones in the story, would you cheat naive tourists like they did or would you try to find some other way to make money without cheating people?Possible Answers:
A: There is probably a reason why the peasants dont farm, either because they are too lazy or because the weather is not good for farming. If the peasants didn't farm because the weather wasn't good, then I would copy thier way of making money: by taking some of my everday objects and selling them to tourists, but I wouldn't depend on that for money for the rest of my life. Once I had made enough money, I would stop. However, if the peasants didn't farm because they were too lazy, then I would start farming to make money because i dont like cheating people.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment