okay i think this is a really stupid story....
All the author does is spend like a whole page on how her life is so good then like half a page on how she worries about her dad and then like another page on how she refuses to marry a guy and her mom is beating her up...
I mean, yeah, i know that you have to describe how wonderful her life is in order to show how painful it is for her to have her wonderful life crash down on her, but you dont need like a whole page of dreamy, poetic, optimistic words to convey that! That part was BORING!
And i would have liked the story more if the author had spent more time on actually extending the plot of the story instead on spending 4 pages blabbing on about 3 small points. Maybe the author could have given some dialouge of her friends and her sitting together for coffee instead of just saying, " My friends and I sat down and had coffee."
So to sum it up:
I dont like this book
I think the author blabs on too much about small point and if you take away all the desciptive words the whole story will be just like half a page
I think the author should give more dialoge as examples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EVERYONE
ReplyDeleteJUST KIDDING
Ok, i really like this story because it shows a hardship of a girl whose like is so GREAT AND WONDERFUL....
HERE ARE SOME INTERESTING POINTS:
I think she loves he dad more than mom. When someone tells her that she has to go home IMMEDIANTLY, she immediantly thinks that he dad is dead, and worries.
Oh, and here is something for you to think about: WILL SHE STILL LOVE HER MOM? ( like, after the end of this story)
Oh, here is is another question: WOULD YOU LIKE TO MARRY SOMEONE YOU HATE, OR WOULD YOU RATHER DIE!?
And another....(!) IF YOU WERE IN THIS GIRL'S SPOT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU DIDN'T MARRY THE GUY? ( eg. would you kill yourself, run away, bite someone, eat kiwis/strawberries, open an icecream shop.... You know.)
PLEASE REPLY! :)