Sunday, May 10, 2009

A wife for my son is super confusing!!!!

A Wife for my Son was really confusing. It seemed liked this excerpt from a book is from the middle of the book so I had no idea who was who and what was going on! In the beggining of the short story, Fahita is sad, but in the end she is happy. Why did that happen? After reading this a few times, I realized that the point of view jumps a lot and that is part of the reason I was so confused. I did not at all like this story because of how it jumped from place to place and there were no good transistions. Also, the characters were not really explained and the small "plot" (if you can have that in excerpts) did not make sense. This is a really wierd and confusing story.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. the plot did not make much sense and the fact that Fatiha is suddenly happy at the end is really stupid. There is really no action in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also agree with you. The story seemed to be all over the place, which is one thing i didnt like about it. It seemed like you had to have to guess most of the plot to get it, which really isnt a good mechinism. That shows that the story doesnt have any action if it is that hard to follow the story.

    ReplyDelete